Monday, May 7, 2007

Summer plans and leaving Nebraska

After couple days without much sleep, moving out from my dorms (which I btw did from 9:30 at the night to 3 in the morning...) I'm finally posting. Days full of farewell parties and saying see you and mostly unfortunately bye. Normally I like partying but this last week I just HATED. Tired, thinking of what I have to do before I leave and what's the worst knowing that I won't probably see most of guys I spent unforgettable year with. And right now I'm really sad, because I had argument with ones of my best friends here - John and Tim and I didn't tell them bye, which totally pisses me off. I spent with them some great times, they helped me a lot and now we will leave each other in this awkward situation? We will see how will it go. Hopefully we will solve it out because I really don't wanna leave like that...

I'm not good at saying bye (and who is?) but I realized that it's time to move and head to other life adventures. So I decided not to come back to Czech for the summer and stay here in the States... So, guys it's my pleasure finally present you my summer plans. Here you are:

1. Tomorrow morning me and my Czech and Irish friends are flying to San Francisco, CA where we are renting a car and heading to our round trip across California, Arizona, Utah to Yellowstone National Park. The trip is planned for almost 3 weeks, so looks like a lot of fun ;)

2. After this trip, me and my Czech friend Jan are flying to Pennsylvania to work in the kids camp for more than 2 months.

3. Right after the camp I'm moving to Washington DC, where I should have an internship at the Czech Embassy in Washington for more than 1 month.

And afterwards, I'm coming back to Czech!!!!! I guess in late September. So, plan the party at this time for me ;)

Now you know my plans, so I'm looking forward to know what's going on with you. And whoever wanna come to Washington to visit me, you are more then welcome... Hopefully I'll go online sometimes in upcoming weeks, so I can keep tracking my journey here. Stay tuned!

No comments: