Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finally, done with the finals...


I had my last exam today. Spanish test was the last exam I took here at UNL. I'm so glad that's over. I mean my exams, not my stay here. For that I'm still kind of sad, even I start feeling that I have to move again. It was gorgeous year for me, but I'm ready to experience again something new. I'm ready for summer! And guess what? We are going to travel for almost three weeks.

California, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, prepare for us! Next Tuesday we are gonna jump out on you and start another adventure over there...

And just quick note for the end - my sickness is hopefully over. Just you to know ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there again! For the context :)) - I hope you're gonna enjoy your travels, and really, I didn't mean to be mean. :)
What are you gonna do when you get home (and when will you get home)?