Monday, May 21, 2007

Salt Lake City and the finish of our road trip - Yellowstone

I tried to download the pictures, but the connection here in hotel in Salt Lake is so bad that I just gave it up, so I'll download them when I'll get on computer with better connection... Sorry for that.

Anyway, finish the story... After Bryce we today got to Salt Lake City, the capital of Utah and also the Mormon metropolis. Mormons, special church which is established especially in Utah (about 70% inhabitants of Utah belong to this church) is considered by many people like a sect and people who belong to this church as weird people. And I have to kinda confirm this, Mormons are strange and for other people hardly understandable and therefore Salt Lake City is nice city you feel that it's something different here.

Tomorrow we are going to our final destination on our way - Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park where we spend about four days. I'll let you know what's going on. For now, take care!

No comments: