Thursday, April 26, 2007

Getting sick. Again!!!

So I've had probably 20 hot teas today, a lot of lemon, different pills and medications and what's the worst and reason of all of these - sore throat... It's so annoying when you can't swallow. I hate illnesses (as probably everybody)... Why they have to come always in the wrong time. Two weeks left till we will be leaving Nebraska, exam time, projects and of course parties. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, farewell parties for guys who are leaving us sooner (Pauline and Chris, I'm gonna miss you. Have a safe trip tomorrow!!!).

All this and I must to be sick right now. Oh yep, that's life. Always brings something we don't expect...

I didn't expect I'll be feeling like a crap whole day. It really sucked because I worked today 8 hours and at the end of my second shift in the cafeteria (firstly I worked in a catering) I just stood there and looked pale. I probably looked very bad, because my nice co-worker offered me to take me to my dorms by her car ;) Thanks, Michelle!

Anyway, when pills won't work hopefully at least my home made slivovice (plumb liquor) will help. It's not just a alcohol, it's more, it's treatment ;) I'm almost out of it, because I took just one bottle with me to the U.S. but for this medical reasons I still have some :)

Hopefully, this won't read my mom, but I'm going out today. I don't wanna look like an alcoholic, but it's kind of mandatory today. There is bye bye party for Chris, German guy in downtown Lincoln, so I'll better show up there for a while. But nothing wild tonight! And I promise that I'll take day off yesterday. At least during the day, when I don't have classes ;) Have a great day and feel better than me!

No comments: