Sunday, April 8, 2007

Califronia is waiting for us...


Yosemite National Park

So we finally bought the air tickets to San Francisco today. Me, Czechs and 3 Irish guys are going to explore the beauties of San Francisco, California national parks, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Salt Lake City and Yellowstone National Park (and I probably forgot much more stuff ;)). It's gonna be a long trip while we are flying in 8th May and planing to stay there till 26 or 27th May.

I'll let you know the details of our trip later. And I'm finalizing my summer schedule, so hopefully I'll tell you the final version soon. However, it looks like I'm gonna stay in the U.S. for whole summer and maybe till September. So, who wanna see me before September, just come here, you are more then welcome ;) Have a great day!

No comments: