Saturday, April 28, 2007

Farewell with Pauline

It came finally. We have to say bye (or hopefully to some guys just SEE YA!) to people with who we've spent gorgeous year full of fun and new experience. Our "Selleck family" as we call our international-American community living mostly in Selleck dorms is heading to the end. We experienced something like that at the end of the last semester, when we said bye to guys who were here just for one semester.

And I have to say that it was very hard, but we still knew that we are coming back for the second semester and we again see many guys who stayed here. Now, it's different, everybody is going on his own way, to his country. Maybe I will see some guys but with most of them it's the last time we see each other...

Firstly left us German guy Chris and french girl Pauline. Chris left Lincoln during the Friday night after a big party in downtown bars, where I've been thanks to my illness just for a while. But there is a possibility that I'll see Chris in New York where he has an internship or he will come to Washington DC, where I hopefully will have my internship. And if we won't see each other this summer, Germany is close to Czech, so I guess I will meet him in the future.

After Chris, on Friday afternoon Pauline left. Her parents (who btw look like typical French - in the good way ;) and don't speak English at all) came to see Lincoln and then they are gonna travel together across the States. So, here are couple pictures from farewell with Pauline in front of Selleck...

No comments: