Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm back from the Spring break - trip to Florida

After 10 days I'm back in chilly Lincoln. We had awesome time in our round trip around Florida. We enjoyed the sun, ocean, beaches, Florida cities, national parks, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center and much more. Unfortunately, it was so exhausting that I'm not able to write it all to you now. So, this is just the beginning and much more you can read tomorrow.

Well, another reason why I don't have time right now is that I'm going to Downtown Lincoln to some bars, because there is a St. Patrick's Day celebration, the large drinking day. So I can't miss to be there and see it. But just for a while, I promise ;)

So here is a little taste of Florida. Stay tuned for tomorrow.

There were a lot of palms, sun and sand beaches...

I didn't know that I have some relatives (my last name is Mrazek) in Florida and that they are pretty rich. We have our own pond with one alligator and couple birds over there :-D


Who was stronger, me or the alligator? To be continued...

And what did we see on the horizon? Stay tuned...

No comments: