Saturday, March 31, 2007

Getting to know real Nebraska countryside and American family life

So, I got off Lincoln for the weekend and went with my twin friends Tim and John to visit their home. They live in Harvard, small town with about 1000 people living here and it's about 70 miles far away from Lincoln. Nothing big is going on here, but it's nice place to live in - kind of quiet but with community life and people knowing each other.

Anyway, it's very nice that my friends brought me with them and enabled me to have a look like the American family life looks like ;) So I've talked to their mom and dad who are both very nice and played with their cute wiener dog. Tonight we are going to close larger city called Hastings to have a dinner and just hang around. So nothing so special, just chilling out after this stressing week.

Btw now I'm in the computer room at Harvard's high school and the whole building looks like the typical high school from American movies ;) Cool experience. Thanks for that!

Have a great weekend...

No comments: