Monday, February 26, 2007

Whoo, what to do firstly???


Beginning of March isn't a very good time. Especially here. There is too many deadlines. Internships, scholarships, projects, midterm exams... And everything in one moment. And you just desperately telling yourself - why I didn't start to work on all this stuff sooner? But, it's too late to change it.

At the beginning of each semester I promise to myself that I'll start working and studying since the first day of classes. However, I haven't succeed with this wish yet. I'm simply a deadline type - only upcoming DDL forces me to start working.

However, this time is even more stressful for me, because I really wanna get an internship for this Summer and stay in the States for couple more months. So, I'm trying to apply for my dream internship and unfortunately almost all DDLs are exactly at the beginning of March, in worst case in March 1. And in addition all these exams and project... Cross your fingers for me to manage it and not to go mad...

I remember last end of February when I applied for Robitschek Scholarship - write an motivation letter and resume in couple hours and hope that I send it on time. But I managed it and I'm enjoying a wonderful year in Nebraska. So, guys finish reading and go ahead writing your own papers to aim your dreams. You have still couple hours left. Remember - March 1, midnight ;) Good luck!

No comments: