Sunday, February 11, 2007

Typical American bar

Three older women wearing tight cloths trying to pretend that all that years they have aren't true... It was my first impression when I came to one bar in Lincoln. It wasn't typical student bar where we go with my friends. The bar isn't situated to the downtown, but it's kind of far away from there.

Inside the bar it looked like in a bar from the American movies - mostly older people wearing farm-cowboy cloths, tough guys playing the billiard, half naked waitress with the weird haircut... The typical American bar with a special atmosphere.

I went there with my friend to see the concert. And I have to say that it was excellent concert. The band is called Judd Hoos and they play rock music. They have a lot of their own songs, but they play a lot of know hits from Nirvana, Audioslave, Maroon 5 and others, too. The great band! They played unbelievable 4 hours, with couple breaks. Good job, guys!

I was great to go for a long time to the awesome concert and experience "typical American bar". Hope that I will come back to the similar one soon...

You can go here and see how does it look like there.

No comments: