Sunday, June 17, 2007

The storm is coming...

I'm sitting on the porch of the office house here in the camp. And as the weather is turning to the storm I decided to tell u something about the weather here in Pennsylvania. It's ridiculous that the weather here is so similar to the Nebraskan one. At least its unstable features are pretty similar. Couple minutes ago there was sun shining and now I had to run away to inside part of the porch because it's heavy raining.

Sometimes you can't predict here how the weather will look like in upcoming hours or even minutes. Apparently often storms, the weather and temperatures are nice here. Mostly sunny and warm weather about 25 degrees. However, some nights are very cold so one sheet is not enough.

As I can see the storm going toward its end I wanna show you pictures with rainbow above the camp I took yesterday. Hopefully it will look like that here soon, so we can make barbecue tonight as we planned...

No comments: