Thursday, June 14, 2007

Less work more partying...

After long time of my laziness and hard work ;) I'm posting again. During this time you didn't hear from me I tried to used to on camp life. Which isn't very easy sometimes... All this rules which we have to follow. We can't smoke, drink in the camp. OK, I can understand those rules, because it's still kids camp (even the kids still didn't arrive, they are suppose to be here in less than two weeks), but I can't hardly understand that we can't chew the gum and we can't wear the flip-flops (something like sandals).

No matter rules and work, here are exactly this mix of people I like. Internationals (include Czechs, Slovaks, Polish, Israeli, Dutch, British, Canadians, South Africans...) and Americans. With my American, Colombian and Israeli friends I already went to Philadelphia. I'll tell u more later. Take care!

No comments: