Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last week in DC is coming

After over a year spent in the US my time here is coming to its end. Last week and it's over. Next Sunday, September 23 I'm leaving the States for the Czech Republic... Do I look forward to going back home? Yes and no. I feel that my time (for this year) is over, so I know that I have to come back home. On the other hand I like it here and I would like to stay here. Nevertheless, I have to admit that it's not so awesome and new as at the beginning. And it's different that I don't study any more here. It's totally different to study and work here. And I wanna say that I enjoyed studying much more ;)

In other words - if I studied here I would like to stay here, but my scholarship is gone at the moment and I must come back to my university to finish my bachelor's degree. However, after I'm done with me bachelor's I wanna work on my master's. And now priority one for me is to do it in the States. We'll see how it will work out. But it's still far, for now-look forward to me because I'M COMING HOME SOON!!!

P.S.: Enjoy this pic of Washington as I did when I took it from Arlington National Cemetery...

2 comments:

Baryka said...

Hello! Welcome back :) Post something here, some culture shock posts :) Ok, I decided to make a statement here, officially and publicly :), that your English sounds really good. :) I hope you're ok with being back at school and that you know that room 52 would be on the 5th floor, not the 4th, haha... :) Good luck with your thesis, if you're writing one!

Pavel said...

so i did what u wanted and a new post is out there ;) i talked to u before so u already know something about my culture shocks. there are many of them... well, i'm still kinda confused here, especially with my classes, so i should finally print out my schedule not to get confused as last time i met u looking for 52 on the 5th floor ;) hopefully it'll get better