Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pics from Pittsburgh

Lot of work and just little time for other things. It caused that I'm posting so late.

Anyway, we have 5 more days to spend in the camp and on Monday morning I'm leaving for Washington and on Tuesday at 11AM I have to be on an Embassy ready to start working. I can't wait to get out of here and try to live in the capital of the US. I'll be there just over month so I'll try to get from it so much as I can. We'll see what's gonna happen there. I'll keep u updated.

And here enjoy the pics:

Pittsburgh

2 comments:

Baryka said...

Hi Pavel! So I see, you've made it to Pittsburgh already. :) And you say it's nice, I like to hear that. :) I'm back home, arrived last Tuesday, life has been pretty hectic since then. :) But I have some great memories from the travelling - we were on the road from July 1 till August 5. 3 weeks of camping and the rest was a real road trip with all the independence a rented car gives you. :)It was great, I love the African countries and even though I was ready to go home, I miss Africa a bit.

Well, a month ago you asked why I'm going to Pittsburgh. It's not really my idea this time, but Jirka went there last Sunday, and is going to stay there probably for 5 years. That sucks, I think, but I'm gonna visit him next year (leaving our beautiful small country on February 18) to see if I like it and if I can get a scholarship somewhere. Then I'll see what's gonna happen.

Have fun in Washington and enjoy tha last month!

Pavel said...

Good to hear from u. The traveling sound pretty interesting, i wanna go to Africa some day as well...

if u get any scholarship in Pittsburgh go for it. it's very beautiful city despite its reputation. it's not industrial city as most of people may think about it any more... i would compare it to Ostrava - everybody says that it's ugly industrial place but nobody was there to find out that it's pretty nice place. pittsburgh is modern pulsing city with a lot of culture, sport and other opportunities. if i had a chance to study there i would go for it... good luck and maybe see u soon!