Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Random thoughts

Today, I'm in such a lazy mood that I'm even lazy to think of what to write here. But in the situation when I haven't written here for a long time I'll try to make up something what can help u orientate what's going on with me those days...

Why not to say it loudly - I'm starting to be sick of this camp and can't wait moment when I leave. I'm not just this type of person who follows orders of others without thinking and this is sometimes expected here. All those rules you have to follow and all those people u have to allow to. Some people here are just so damn and envy (OK, I'm here for the first year and I'm doing work which belongs second and more timers, but if I can manage it, why not?). But on the other hand there are very nice people who I can talk to and they keep me in a good mood. And of course, I'm leaving for Washington, D.C. for my internship in 11 days, which I can't wait for. I'll be able to move around without restraint and do whatever I wanna do again...

And what else does keep me positive? Oh yeah, awesome days off when we can get out off the camp and travel. Actually, in couple hours we are going to Pittsburgh, second largest city of Pennsylvania where is our camp. We plan to stop by in some outlet mall close by as well. Sooo, raise your drinks we are HITTING THE ROAD AGAIN!!!

No comments: